Free Newsletter
Never miss a
business opportunity.
Sign up for our
monthly newsletter.
Your Email:

 

Advertise here from
15,-EUR per month.

50's style restaurant and Hot Rod shop

Description: Here's the deal, it's your money so you own 80% of the business. We use my business plan to set-up a unique 50's style restaurant (Hot Dogs, Burgers and Fries) and Hot Rod shop (specializing in fiberglass and steel reproduction kit cars). I do all the work, I get a reasonable salary, the remaining 20% of the business, and all rights to any future franchise opportunities. If interested please send me an e-mail and I will send you my executive summary. 80% of your investment will be used for land, buildings and equipment. The business has been designed so the investor or investor's loses would be minimal if the business were to fail. Please pass this along to someone who you might think would be interested. The idea is very simple. The restaurant comes as a prefabricated 50's style building with all furnishings (pictures below). A simple menu consisting hot dogs, burgers, fries and drinks (soda and shakes) and the areas only condiment bar (all kinds of relishes, mustards, ketchups, chillis, cheese sauces ect. The meals will have cleaver names like "The Hemi dog" a hot dog w/the works, fries and drink, "The Nitro Burger" a burger w/everything, fries and drink and so on.
 
Need from others:
Need Capital Need Capital
Need Business Partners Need Business Partners
I need partner or partners to fund my idea.
 
Author: lygudom from United States  Posting reviewed by: 3829 users
Country of business: whole world Published on: 05 January 2008
Region of business: any Posting ID: 2497
Business Sector: restaurants bars hotels Image: 50s style restaurant, hot rod shop
Original picture size
Business Plan
or Presentation:
Not available
 
3 Credits required

POPULARITY & RATINGS

 66%
Rate this posting:


Views Statistic
Success Factors
 
Email to friend
Bookmark and Share Tweet This  Share This on Facebook

"RESTAURANTS BARS HOTELS" TAGS

food
advertising table menu
cafe place
chef
coffee
coffee house
concession business

THREADS

Not available

RELATED BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLES

Coach House Bed and Breakfast
Nightclub
Organic Restaurant
Sports Bar and Grill
Sports Equipment Cafe
Steak Buffet
Truck Stop

RELATED POSTINGS

Not available

Terms of use | Useful Links | News & Weblog | Affiliate Program | About us
copyright 2002-2010 BUSINESS IDEAS Forum ? Last update: 13.04.2010