Never miss a
Sign up for our
Ads picking interactive marketing concept
|Description:||I am a college student with an innovative idea. This concept that I have developed involves interactive marketing and advertising. The customers are picking the ads they want to look at. The concept that I have developed is based on the idea that a single picture will not get the attention of a possible client.
1. My customers are restaurants, concert venues, comedy clubs, clubs, tourist acitivities. I will reach them by phone and in person.
2. My competitors are visitor guides, coupon books and others.
3. My competitive edge is the entire new concept and delivery. I can reach more people with less investment. There will be more interaction and customers willing to pay attention to advertisements.
4. I want to promote my business through sample products provided to the businesses. Through trade shows, and business gathers.
5. I dont have experience in the field except the development of the idea, the concept and the entire plan.
6. The business will be efficiently run and will cost $12,000-$15000 per city. The business can be run from an office or home office depending on the size of the city. The cost will greatly go up if a major city is involved.
7. I do not have assets and equity to the business.
|Need from others:
Need Business Partners
|I need someone willing to listen to a college student that has a true desire to achieve and own his own business. This person needs to be able to provide capital and contribute ideas to help this new idea.|
|Author:||gubyleb from United States||Posting reviewed by:||775 users|
|Country of business:||US North Carolina||Published on:||05 February 2008|
|Region of business:||countrywide||Posting ID:||2540|
|Business Sector:||advertising marketing||Image:||Not available|
POPULARITY & RATINGS9%
Rate this posting:
"ADVERTISING MARKETING" TAGS
RELATED BUSINESS PLAN SAMPLES